This event has been canceled.
Join us for our next program on Thursday, April 23, 2020!
Strategies for Developing Effective Leaders: Listening, leading and managing talent in today's changing world
Morning Session: Listen to Succeed
In this interactive, experiential session you will:
- Discover your personal barriers to effective listening
- Learn how to mitigate your listening barriers to make others feel heard
- Integrate your new listening skills from the telephone to the boardroom
Registration fee includes a copy of Leslie’s book “Listen to Succeed”.
Afternoon Sessions Include:
Understand more about micro-aggressions/workplace impact City St. Louis Park, Alicia Sojourner, Racial Equity & Inclusion Manager
Learn new talent development strategies from a panel of local public sector employers
- Cultural Agility training program: City of Minneapolis
Dawn Baker, Dir of Learning & Development
- EMPOWER Mentorship Program: City St. Louis Park
Ali Timpone, HR Manager
- Talent Review Program: Hennepin County
Lisa Rogers, Sr Organizational Development Consultant
Thursday, April 23, 20209 from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dakota Lodge, Thompson Park
1200 Stassen Lane
West St. Paul, MN 55118
RSVP: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 to Kellie Sundheim at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.281.1214
Cost: $75 for IPMA-HR MN Chapter member, $100 for conference registration and chapter membership and $125 for non-member
Please note: No cancellations will be accepted. However, one complimentary transfer of a paid registration will be allowed.
Send payments in advance to:
IPMA-HR Minnesota, Attn: Finance Dept.
145 University Ave West.
St. Paul, MN 55103-2044